Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spilt Milk

I will not cry over Milkit. Okay, maybe some tears of joy. Good riddance to the ingrate fuck. Glad to see that Hendry had the balls to suspend him. I hope that they have the balls to give him the boot next year, too. I don't want him on the team.

I just saw another pinch hit at bat from Aaron Miles. He couldn't hit his weight at fantasy camp.

I don't think I can make the thing in Arizona. Wish I could, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

more later. maybe. js

5 comments:

A Pathy said...

Just what the Hell is going on when a Shermrant gets no comments 12 hours after posted? apathy, or the Smitty syndrome where nobody expects there to be a post, and so nobody looks?

cap'n obvious said...

its all about the view for comments.

Doc Raker said...

Good work on the view capn. Dave and MJ are in full defend mode. How one defends wanting Hasbro is beyond me.

The melee in Mesa. It looks like we are going to have a good Cub group there. It is only Friday through Sunday and is $300 plus a few hundred for room and dinner. It would be fun if we all could be there. The 3 DeCarlo's, Doc Ravage, , Smitty, Salzeider my good friend B Mansour- it would be fun if Sherm and the Cspn were dere.

Can you believe Dave the Douche, still argueing [sic] it's to early to judge Hasbro. The fricken organization is done with him including all his teamates but Dave still thinks Hasbro can make a positive difference for the Cubs.

What a dumbass [sic].

Anonymous said...

The way he's been gaining weight (MILES) I don't think anyone could hit his weight even Doc Raker.

Baseball Gods said...

Tap, tap tap. waiting waiting waiting