Monday, March 16, 2009

Coffee

I tried Smitty's coffee this morning for the first time and I have to admit that it was pretty good. I'm not sure about the post cup shaking, sweats, priaprism or flatulence...but I definitely want some more.

I drink a lot of coffee -- that's part of getting up at 3plus in the a.m. -- but I happen to like the drink. So...if you are into coffee, check with Smitty and he'll hook you up.

I will not read Reed Johnson's blog again. Too much "adoration" in the comments for nothing -- "oh, Reed, dude, love the beard, man!" We were trying to be inane morons and fell ridiculously short of the rest of the pack. I think we are personally responsible for the surgence in the Muskrat blog. I say surgence because resurgence implies that that something had previously happened. She now has commenters where before there were none. I may continue to read and comment there...it's still worth a chuckle. In fact, perhaps we should all re-register as "Chucklehead 1" and "Chucklehead 2" and so on. Just a thought. People might actually then say "I am going to Carrie Muskat's blog to see what the Chuckleheads have to say."

More later. Or not.

js

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Maybe age is catching up with me". Manny Ramirez

When did Manny say this?
a) During negotiations when he and his agent were asking for 4 y and $100M and settled for 2y @ $45M.

b) After Manny signed the $45M contract and then got hurt on day one in the outfield.

Are their bigger chumps in baseball than the Dodgers. See contracts for D. Driefort, K. Brown, J. Pierre, N. Garciaparra, J. Schmidt, A. Jones and ........Manny.

69 fan said...

A priapism (the correct spelling)is a terrible thing to waste.
I will probably reed johnson's blog, but not the comments, too many of them.
I can go either way with the chuckle head thing, but kind of like my blue blood thing.
If you didn't notice, I'm trying to imply that bestest fan is in fact R Hill, . I guess we have single (multiple) handedly kept his name alive in Cubdom, others are even using it occasionally.

Anonymous said...

Mine's a prism because it has all these pretty colors

69 fan said...

Google Peyronie's disease.

Nice comment on VTFB " not a big Rich Hill fan"..

I'm enjoying the other blogs, but there is something missing.

PISS, SHIT, FUCK, CUNT, MOTHERFUCKER, COCKSUCKER, AND TITS.
There, now I feel better.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Plug.

http://www.kingcoffeebean.com

Had a JOb Fair in Fort Worth drawing 800...spoke with 300...and will present to 100 on March 25th.

I have opened a North LA Chapter

AND was on the Local News being interviewed. GREAT PRESS!

If you know of anyone who is looking for extra income or business opportunity...send em my way.

I'll send you a spiff if they come on board.

Smitty

Anonymous said...

The best part of the Muskrat blog is figuring out which goofy name is us or real. docfaker, santoswoodenlegs, sanguineblue, belikemike, joeydafish and of course bestest. As far as I can tell 90% of comments are us. We need more comments from the masses to work with.