Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Milkman Stinketh

Did you see Milkit Badly's line tonight?

O for 6 with TEN runners left on base. TEN. Ten fucking runners left on base. But the statistics say he's good, so I'll just keep it to myself. I bet Albert Pujols hasn't left ten runners on base this season. Holy crap. Ten. On base. Wow.

Nice to see Lilly get some run support. Now we need to do that for Wells so that he can get that elusive first major league win. Speaking of Wells -- doesn't he look a lot like Jeremy Sisto? (From Law & Order.) I think so. Google Sisto. You'll see.

Ten LOB. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's gotta be gripping by now. Live wire like that...I bet he's ready to explode. Time for a Milkit Meltdown Pool. It's a lot like Bossie Bingo, but shittier.

Anyhoo...it's 3:31a here in Philadelphia and I have an early meeting, so thanks to the miracle that is delayed air travel, let's see, I should be getting up...um...now. That won't work, so I'll get a couple hours and inject some caffeine when I waken.

Glad Soto got a few hits. Maybe Hank White called and offered some encouragement.

Ten LOB. Wow.

More later? Probably not.

JS

3 comments:

badmojo1b said...

I'll take before the all star break on the meltdown.

69 fan said...

I'll taske before the break for a blossoming bat...of course that may get interupted with a dl stint or 2.

Doc Raker said...

Remeber, I had Big Z beating the shit out of Milkit in the dugout ala Michael Barrett before the all star break. Could happen. Milkit blows. The bright side is Dave said he is due to get better, the derfwad said so so it must be true.