Saturday, January 3, 2009

Breaking News

Jim Hendry was taken to a hospital today when he wakened from his afternoon nap screaming "oh my God, oh my God, what have I done? What have I done? DeRosa's gone. He's really gone! What have I done?"

He was given antidepressants and other medications and remains sedated.

Lou Piniella was enjoying both parts of a buy one, get the second entree at half price at Carrows and would not comment.

In an unrelated story, Milton Bradley was injured today while reading the paper. Bradley is expected to be ready by spring training, but will need to take it slow for the first month or two of the new season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very depressed about this Milton HasBRO potential signing, I hope I wake up and it is all a dream. At least we still have my favorite pitcher, Mark Prior.

Anonymous said...

I think Hendry gets his inspiration from the shape he leaves his six daily donuts in after the first bite. See the front office lineup lately, they've added more assistants than players this year. J Salz