Friday, March 21, 2008

2008 Cubs

Time for predictions. Mine? 93 wins. Don't ask me how. The number just came to me.

We will win the first round of the playoffs against the wild card Padres. We will beat the Mets in six games to go to the WS. Thankfully, the Mets will have beaten the DBacks...who we cannot. The World Series? I will make that prediction later.

NCAA? Watch out for the Running Rebels.

I reiterate yesterday's thought. Put Rich Hill in the bullpen until he proves he can pitch. He's so far up his own ass, and so in love with that curve that he can't get over the plate...let the righties pitch. They have all been better than him this spring.

Thoughts: what to do with Murton? No one wants him? Or are we being selective about trading him? I think he's going to be pretty good one day for someone else. You can't keep Patterson, Cedeno and Fontenot on the big club -- who do you keep? Fontenot is the least versatile.

Is it just me or is Pie running funny?

js

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Sherm?

Anonymous said...

sherm is on strike

sherm feeds on comments. no comments. no sherm.

Anonymous said...

I was skiing in ahoe all weekend and unable to comment. Keep Foontenot, I say...he is the only gamer of the three.

Anonymous said...

not ahoe....TAHOE.

69 fan said...

no blog, no comment