Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Under Construction

Not really, but I noticed that a lot of sites say that.

I'm just really all knotted up about this Pie thing. I can hear the announcers now "two balls on the batter, and one is really twisted, Len" or "do you think they'll try the squeeze with Pie, Bob? It didn't work when he tried it himself in spring training." New definition of a "curve ball?" "screw ball?"

The book blog vote is really close. I'll go with the popular vote. Heck with the delegates.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so maybe there is something funny about testicular torsion.
CR

Anonymous said...

and how do you twist just one? Did it get up on the wrong side of the sack? Maybe that's what made the Beatles write "Twist and Shout"
If we pray for him is that sack religious?

Anonymous said...

that's weak! he'd never make my cockfighting team back home

Anonymous said...

oh, man, mi amigo gots pain in the man tonsils...

Anonymous said...

a twisted goolie, you say? Did the chap take a poke in the meat nards?

Anonymous said...

"Ah, it is music to my ears"

Anonymous said...

enough of the nadsickle talk already. sheesh.