Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things that stand out

1. Fukudome 0 - 4. Again.
2. Soto. Big whiff in a big situation.
3. Pitching to Carlos Lee with first base open. What the f.........?
4. Soriano. Clutch. Whatever I might have said in the past, I take it all back.
5. What happened in the inning where we had runners on first and third and no out? I was at the airport...checking updates on the phone. First and third no out. Next thing I know, the Asshos are batting and we didn't score. What the f............?
6. Hershiser and Phillips made mention in the first inning of the first game that you just don't pitch to Carlos Lee with first base open. Even in the first inning. So why did we in the seventh? What the f...........?
7. Time to bash Mojo. I wouldn't go to a White Sux game unless they were playing the Cubs under any circumstances. What the f.........? I'd rather watch the Cubs on TV than two teams whose names are based on socks. Or hang out at one of the bars across from Wrigley. Consider Merkle's. The fact that first place Sox tickets cost $11 should not matter. Reconsider, man. You're sleep deprived. Think, Mojo, think.

Did you see the Brewers "brew" haha the other night? Rumor is that Parra said he was going to go to the clubhouse after he came out of the game for something to eat. Fielder went apeshit, said "ALL THE FOOD IS MINE" and tried to kick his ass. Crazy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Calm down.
2. Still the best Rookie catcher in the last 10 years in all of baseball...
3. Ozzie Guillen would have brought in Dotel or Torton....;that how he do bidness.
4. If I take back my hatred of Lassie, the least you can do is love Soriano.
5. How ABOUT that 6th inning. 1st and 3rd, no out with LEE and ARAMIS coming up. Lee flies weakly to left, and Aramis goes 6-4-3. I need to check, but I'd bet both got themselves out early in the count. Actually Lee was on a 1-1 count, and I was right...Aramis was first pitch hacking. You need to first pitch hack off the dominant Chris Sampson.
6. Hershy stripe and Phillips are douches that should be bagging groceries.
7. The same friend that got the Cubs tix for Friday got the Sox tix for Sunday. I am not paying for either...I am out of the house....I have to change ZERO diapers all weekend...I will not be checking out the gift horse's tonsils. Did I mention the 18 holes at Butler Saturday he set up? When's the last time any a yous played Butler?
8. The Brewers have their grip on...period. Lil' Cecil is pissed off for 3 out of every 5 starts, becasue he knows the Bewers have shit pitching after 1-2. I know it, too. If he was white, he could sell Michelins.

This was your earliest post ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm on Expo time...that's why.

Let's look more closely at numbers 1, 2 and 5.

Fukudome. Soto. Heart of the order.

See a theme? Is our "batting coach" doing anything? Or does he just let these guys work it all our for themselves?

Our "patience" from the first half appears to be gone. Fukudome needs some help. Soto was coming out of it...starting to hit the ball with authority to right -- would it kill Perry to speak with him before the at bat? Say something like "hey kid, look for your pitch. Don't be overaggressive. Remember to go the other way if that's what he gives you."

Nah. Better to let him whiff trying to hit a nine run homer. Points for distance, apparently.

Anyone need any Hab gear? I can get a deal up here. Oui.

69 fan said...

2 Patience

1 Patience, grasshopper

3,6 Howry needs a visit on the mound from a fan where he explains that he was trying to give up a home run. He may have Farnsworth's brain.

7 Free socks are like a free lunch. The unseen cost is too high.

Lil cecil. Dead on. There was a story about Pete Rose when with the phillies, that he would drag his dick thru the lunch-meat spread, presumably so no one else could have any.
What does it make you if you eat your own dick? (I know, blessed).

Anonymous said...

Bobby Howry as the scarecrow? If I only had a brain.

Anonymous said...

I've decided that Howry should be immediately released to Randy Hundley camp, where aging optomtrists can rake off him like the machine that he is.