Friday, September 19, 2008

Oops

Not the best game, but hey, at least the B-team scored six runs. St. Louis station is now replaying it. I think I'll pass.

Zambrano went to Venezuela this week because his grandmother passed away. I really think they should have started Marshall or someone else and given him an extra day. Oh well.

Brewers free fall continues -- as I write this they are getting killed by the Reds 9-1. Ouch. I think that since Sabathia won't re-sign anyway, they should just pitch him every day.

Question: Who would you rather have on your team: Alfonso Soriano and Mark DeRosa or Gary Matthews and Ryne Sandberg? How about Mark Grace and Shawon Dunston or DLee and Ryan Theriot? Who would you rather have in your bullpen? Kerry Wood or Mitch Williams?

Final question: was Tommy John better before or after the surgery?

Go get 'em tomorrow, Ted Lilly. Need to clinch early. Magic number is going to be one if a few minutes.

best to cb

js

No comments: