Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The secret

to clinching, I think, is off days. Another 12 or so, and we might just wrap it up.

Thanks to the Reds and props to the Brewers bullpen.

I just finally got into Springfield, Mass -- thanks to O'Hare for stopping traffic. That was a mighty drizzle. Wouldn't want to fly in THAT.

Not sure what to do now, as I usually get up half an hour ago (it's 4:10 am here) -- suppose a few hours of sleep are in order.

We've had a couple of obscure comments, but I'll address those in the comments...so not to bring down the quality of the posting.

hope that all is well with everyone...especially little cb

more later...

js

2 comments:

69 fan said...

As I realize that the world revolves around my ass, my comments, idiosyncrasies, and frequency of self pleasure, I will continue in yesterdays vein (sic).

The Brewers should have no trouble disposing of the Reds tonite as they are clearly the better team, it ain't even close. Massacre a coming.

Can't wait for the season premier of Dexter. Blood and random skin. I think these were on the Von Trapp family's list.

Anonymous said...

Not sure I like the direction this blog is heading....