Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sox - Rays

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm going to watch tonight's game. I know that baseball is officially over for me -- but I choose to watch. It's that or Missouri - Texas...and I need more baseball right now, not football. I'm rooting for the Red Sox. I'd pretend that they're the Cubs, but I don't want to jinx them.

I hate this time of year. I live for baseball box scores, and one every other day just doesn't get it done. When does spring training start again? When are the winter meetings? Who can we get for D.Lee? What the hell am I going to type about every day? Oh, I'll think of something...

I'd like to see Jake Peavy as a Cub, but don't get raped to get it done. Better to overpay a free agent than to deplete the system, I think.

I saw a movie last night about some old lady trying to set up her cable. Weird.

Well, gotta run. Or limp. Whatever.

Best to cb

JS

1 comment:

69 fan said...

I choose not to openly root for anyone, that's not worked out too well for me this life. But I will likely watch, or at least have it on in the background.

The old lady was weird, but amusing. We need to have comedy in our lives daily...watching infield practice is not enough.