Wednesday, April 16, 2008

more on sori (aka moron sori)

mmm...Gene and Georgetti, where was I? Doh! I was going to make this a comment and it turned into a rant...so I decided to make it a new post. Where was I?

Oh yeah, Soriasshole...the guy who coined the phrase "I gots me big money, mon, so I dooz the hops!"

Not sure if he really said that or not. But it could be. He's almost as smart as Patrick Ewing. There's a reason John Thompson wouldn't allow that moron to be interviewed at Georgetown.

And did you read all the Dusty and Lou love affair reports? About how great each other is and what great friends that they are. They remind me of Ren and Stimpy.

Did you read where Zambrano couldn't understand why his velocity was down last outing? Thinks it might be the lack of coffee. Ha. Might be the lack of juice. And Lilly, too. Velocity is down this year. Wonder why? Think all the trainers are secreting giggling like junior high school girls? Maybe these jagoffs really didn't know...

Could they be that stupid? Oh, yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

coming soon to your PC...badmojorants.

I woke up expecting a solid shermrant on Soriano's moronic injury. I was disappointed, so I I ranted myself...on your blog. Sorry if that's out of line. No one would read my blog. Hell, only 2 people read yours.

Started Shike book 2 over the weekend...it's not moving along as nicely as book 1. I'll work my wway through, but it migt take a little longer than book 1.

Seriously, though, how do you "invest" over $100 million in a guy based on raw talent alone? Hendry is a moron for ever signing this dickhead. Completely uncoachable. I'd take my little league team to the ballpark and tell them to ignore everything they see in left field, unless that hot waitress from Hi-Tops with the halter top is in the bleachers. Soriano never showed any character, nor did he ever do anything extraordinary to help the Nationals win games. He just bitched about the yard being too big for him to put up big HR numbers so he could get a ludicrous payday. I'm sorry, but the Yankee championship teams could have won with Doc Decarlo at 2nd base, so don't try to sell me on how great he was in NY. The guy just plain sucks...it's the new Cub mantra, less with more.

shermrants said...

Power post, Mojo!

I actually didn't know how the idiot hurt himself until this morning. I was on a flight from LAX to NY and missed the whole thing. So, that's my defense. Deal with it.

Sweeping historical epics have slow moments. You have to stick with them. It picks back up. I promise. Can't wait to give you the next book recommendation.

Spot on with "character" comment on Soriano. He's a player but not a winner. It takes a core of winners to achieve such things as championships.

Let's play a new game called "name the winner on the Cubs." I'll go first. Ryan Theriot.

Anonymous said...

well, since Theriot and Fontenot were on the same LSU national championship team, you'd have to call Fontenot a winner. The gritty little guys alwways seem to do it right, can you imagine if a talented big guy did it the right way? Well, Derrek Lee does, but Z, Pie, Soriasshole, and Aramis make we want to vomit. All the size, speed, skill in the world, and they underachieve like its a great thing. Stop by the homestead on the way back from LAX for a single malt...it's 2 minutes off the freeway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer...single malt sounds good. Just got in, though, and will be up in four hours to head to the airport for an early flight because I have a meeting in Orange County in the very early afternoon. Next time I do LAX, I will budget more time.

JS