Friday, May 16, 2008

Heating up

Soriano is heating up -- this is a good thing.

I am starting to become a Ronny Cedeno fan. Had a nine pitch at bat today. Gotta like that. Means he's developing some discipline and seeing the ball well.

Nice day, Mark DeRosa. Some catch for a second baseman.

I saw John Southsider in the stands, I think. He was the blonde with the pink sweater and big tits, right?

Sean Gallagher is going to be very good. Needs to learn not to nitpick when he has a big lead. Go after those guys.

Let's trade Jason Marquis and Felix Pie to the Pirates for Nate McClouth.

Good game. Good day.

Smitty has a blog? Really?

We are now 2 and 0 in the Jim Edmonds era.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LLLLEEEEEEAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVEEEE Smitty alone.

They'll be no referring to any period of time as the Jim Edmonds era.

Anonymous said...

Got the book today. It's make for a nice diversion in the waiting room. I'll send it back when I am through.