Saturday, May 3, 2008

what do you want me to say?

about last night's game?

I cannot comment. I cannot think about the misplays in left field.

I try not to think about the leadoff hitter batting .161 and the announcers apologizing for him and saying that it is an okay thing.

I want to not think about why Cedeno wasn't left in the game yesterday to possibly get another at bat. He burned his two best pinch hitters and cost Cedeno an at bat that could have been important later in the game.

I can't think about Rich Hill. I refuse to wonder why Leiber and Marshall are not both in the starting rotation yet.

I will spend most of today not thinking any of that.

JS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They played better today.

Bench Sori Ass

http://psmitty.blogspot.com

What a great BloG
And there's pictures!