Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hunter Pence

How do you singlehandedly lose a game to a guy named Hunter Pence? Sounds like a Britisher who scrounges for loose change.

Hated that loss. Plus losing to a nobody pitcher. It sounds like sour grapes, and maybe it is...but that strike zone was pathetic -- for both teams. CB Buckner should not be allowed behind home plate.

Another loss in the Edmonds era. Darn it. Maybe if DB would quit badmouthing the poor guy, the negative karma was be eradicated from his airspace vibe and he'd start playing great. Yeah. I think that's it.

I have nothing more to say about that game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super. Blame me. It's not my fault that I can be smarter than Hendry from 2,000 miles away without the benefit of a scouting staff.

Anonymous said...

I don't "blame" you. I hold you accountable. Let's experiment with something. Write something really nice about Jim Edmonds today. Think of some positive things. Type them into a comment and watch him have a great game and help the Cubs win. Okay?

Anonymous said...

can't do it. Hold me accountable when he shits the bed again tonight.

Anonymous said...

another 0-fer for Jimbo the canine-lover in the 'era'. Left a duck on the pond as well. Might as well get used to it. Even if he's free, he's costing us.

Even more upsetting...."Taste of America" with America's Host visited Al's Italian Beef in Chicago's Little Italy, just off the campus of UIC, and there was no mention of my baseball heroics there, some 18 years ago.

No Justice...No Peace.

Anonymous said...

if you'd have written something nice about him, he'd have had a big game and we'd have won. it's totally on you.