Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Look for me

at the game tonight. I should have made a cute ESPN sign to ensure some airtime. I'll be wearing blue. Should be easy to spot.

Last night's game was good, but Lilly scares me in the first inning...again. He's got to stop that. Not every team will allow us back in the game so easily. I was gonna rail on Lou for batting Soto 5 -- then he homers (totally a stupid pitch, given his propensity to miss anything slow or breaking) and shuts me up.

Nice game, Reed Johnson. Gotta love our new centerfielder -- Jimmy John Edmondson

What's up with hotels? We can split an atom, but can't make a hotel room thermostat that works? They all have two settings: Fucking freezing and I'm melting.

I have to go shave a C into my chest and paint my face. Later.

Sherm

2 comments:

69 fan said...

Congrats on your sleep this morning. I was worried you had stroked out or something.
Nice game last nite indeed. Lilly calming down was more important to me the first couple of innings than our O as I now believe we will score every game.
A sign that says "Sports Center is next" usually does the trick. But maybe a sign that says" I want Sorianio's Love Child" would also do the trick. Make sure you go sleeveless.

Anonymous said...

R u at the game tonight?

You should have told me....

I was in Chicago Mon and Tues. I could have stayed until Thurs.

p diddy