Saturday, June 28, 2008

Special Saturday late morning post

Since Smitty is obviously never going to update his blog (is it still a blog if it never gets updated? More like a "log") anyhoo...I thought I would take the liberty of doing it for him. So here it is, Smittysworldpdiddyblog

Hi, I am Smitty and this is my blog update. Hug me and call me Chandler. I love Podsednik. He's cute. Who wants to play baseball in Arizona? Who wants to take a poll. Well, that's all for now. Love, Phil. Not Dr. Phil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe Smitty would refer to that as a MASSIVE update if you added a few cheeseball photos.

Anonymous said...

Im workin gon it.

Anonymous said...

infafrona [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]

Anonymous said...

SJZTPN, cloud atlas movie images watch cloud atlas online putlocker, aUJXVO, cloud atlas film izle